Makes me really wonder on the blood in the blood banks and at the hospitals, hope they have a plan for testing it if someone had the vaccine, this is going to be a serious problem. 🧐🤨💯

Only people mentioned by @ShineBright9 in this post can reply

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response Stevie King to her Publication

back in late February early March i knew 3 people who had covid, neither one had the vac shot and wanted to donate convelescent plasma. they were told the blood bank was no longer taking these donations as need had decreased. makes you wonder the plan. does anyone know how long convelescent plasma can be stored???

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

Here you go and it’s a scary read. https://www.fda.gov/media/141478/download

(1) Show this thread

well said, I'm sure everyone is concerned about this, but it doesn't get enough consideration or attention.

Only followers of this user (@USAalways) can see their posts

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you; it will set you FREE ~ Marcus Mumford

They’re not allowed to store poison blood

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Red Cross is a joke, needs to be closed down, they are all criminals.

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

i just searched this and found that you can donate blood, please post link.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

if thisn’t disclosed and soon, bloodbanks will use vax blood claiming shortages

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

this is what’s the scary part, will we know they are using covid vaxed blood?

(1) Show this thread