If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

brace yourselves for a plot twist

is juan o savin someone who you think is legit? he says something will happen by the end of next weekend.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response USA DAR to his Publication

i cannot verify anyone, but myself. he has a lot of knowledge on both sides of the playing field. hes knowledgable in a lot of ancient teachings and numerology. i can verify that. i take everything with a grain of salt.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

He knows about Esther the 17th book of the old testament - There are only 10 chapters - I think I'm going to read it again last time I read that book was like 1997 - 1998. 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo, click on at the bottom under it