GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

I haven't been to a Bills game in 7 years. I will not miss it.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

Hey, I quit my job as the official Spanish voice of an NFL team because they wanted to censor my support for POTUS. I guess they didn't think their little in-house Mexican-American had conservative values.
Ohhhh!!!! The Irony! 🤷‍♂️

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

That's terrible. I hope one day you find a way better position with an organization that will treat you fairly.

Thank you for your support. Everything happens for a reason. I would do it all over again if I had to. Since this happened, August 2020, my family and I relocated to Tennessee and are about to open our own food truck. Plus, our 3 year old son, who is autistic, is getting the proper treatment that wasn't available before we moved from a liberal state to a conservative one.
We are exactly where we're supposed to be. We just followed the Lords signs and we found ourselves in the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee.
#GodWins❤🙏

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

Such a great story Luis. If we are ever in TN, we will look you up to support your business and say, "Hi!"

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

Please do!!!!
We are in Knoxville and the Truck will be called "Good Hombres...Tacos, Tortas, & More".

(1) Show this thread

SO awesome your family has a godly man who has discernment, at the helm, God bless and keep ya'll.