GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

I haven't been to a Bills game in 7 years. I will not miss it.

Hey, I quit my job as the official Spanish voice of an NFL team because they wanted to censor my support for POTUS. I guess they didn't think their little in-house Mexican-American had conservative values.
Ohhhh!!!! The Irony! 🤷‍♂️

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

"Freedom Loving American Patriot" Jesus is King,Husband,Dad,Gun Owner, Trump is my President WWG1WGA. Q.

Amen brother. wwg1wga

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

That's terrible. I hope one day you find a way better position with an organization that will treat you fairly.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

Thank you for your support. Everything happens for a reason. I would do it all over again if I had to. Since this happened, August 2020, my family and I relocated to Tennessee and are about to open our own food truck. Plus, our 3 year old son, who is autistic, is getting the proper treatment that wasn't available before we moved from a liberal state to a conservative one.
We are exactly where we're supposed to be. We just followed the Lords signs and we found ourselves in the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee.
#GodWins❤🙏

(1) Show this thread