ANTIFA.com still redirects to WhiteHouse.gov .
ANTIFA = BLM = George Soros = Democratic Party
[Joe Biden] said "Antifa was just an idea..."
[Joe Biden] has financially benefitted from ANTIFA / BLM
[Joe Biden] & [George Soros] need to pay for the billions of dollars of destruction [they] encouraged and we know [they] are paying these people to Burn, Loot and Murder... President Trump did say ANITFA is a Terrorist Organizastion and I pray our military does a quick and swift clearing of them before they destroy anymore of our beautiful country! Please pray for our military . πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…
#wwg1wga#MAGA#trump2021

'Why is Antifa allowed to operate?"
[Infiltration Works Both Ways]
We Have It ALL.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @_Master_Mind_ in this post can reply

In response John Q.. to his Publication

Totally...

If we have it ALL, now would be a GREAT time to end the ENTIRE SCAM!

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

PUBLIC NEEDS TO SEE ANTIFA PERP WALKS !

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

No doubt! And not just them. ALL of Congress. Nadler prep walked in nothing but his depends and a baby rattle. Schiff beheaded in DC for all to see, then we roll his head down K St like it is the PBA Championships! Feinstein facing the firing squad? Where do I buy tickets?

We MUST see it ALL! For SEEING is BELIEVING and right now and today we SEE absolutely nothing at ALL!

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

that’s what I meant when I said hooked up, chrome bracelets

(2) Show this thread