Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Watch the water.

🕶

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Recommended by Gen Flynn , produced by Alec Jones & documented in detail. VACCINE WEAPONIZED

see date
1st vaccine is remove your immunity
2nd vaccine is deadly - w/ no immunity

https://www.infowars.com/posts/emergency-saturday-broadcast-world-shocked-by-spars-2025-2028-document/

Tried to research Dr. "names" etc on this memo - but this is of the future, prepared for use in 2025, so its a precursor to what the cabal is trying to develop / rollout.

The topic HMRV-vac14, is an early vaccines they are so eager to inject into everyone. And surprise, that was initiated (started up) in 2015! So Covid has been planned and upgraded for a decade.

PLANNED OUT 5 years earlier, but they are saying its just been developed / patented - this vaccine. When I opened the link it was not in English, but the date was clear. < see 2nd & 3rd pic >

Do you see that this is an attempt of a malicious act, with devious methods / schemes to bring us willingly to the slaughter house?
Our "vaccinated" freedoms or being isolated w/out vaccine. The vaccine is a no-fault murder case, since Big Pharma has no liability.

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Generica Persona - ONE VOICE, click on at the bottom under it