Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

3 Gorges Dam? What is still holding it up?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

Dan's post on IG.

2 pictures.

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

WATCH THE WATER .....

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

There's Blood in the water. And OMGosh that Alli GATOR is Smiling and has BIG TEETH. (I feel the earth move under my feet)

(2) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

Kelli Ann Boatwright nails it, again. She is master decoder. Has been doing this kind of decodes for over 4 years! Was the first to also decode all things Jr. https://drop.space/v/43rTyV

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

In response Janet Love to her Publication

Thanks for sharing. Great Stuff!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Janet Love to her Publication

Nice job!

(3) Show this thread

SC is home... Patriot mom fighting for truth and freedom. WWG1WGA

I'm watching. πŸ˜Žβ˜”

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

IBIG things happening - Monkey's show today was definitely must-see-patriot-tv!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp1kY3C0ymI

Monkey Werx Overwatch SITREP 4 13 21 - YouTube

You can find this and more on my website at monkeywerxus.com Also, check out my Werx Shop at monkeywerxus.com/shopNote: All music has been LEGALLY downloaded...

In response Denali 1620 to her Publication

I wonder why we are not hauling all these illegal immigrants to the FEMA camps until we can process them and ship them back to their country. To me, that would make the most sense.

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

#GodBlessAmerica the land of the free because of the brave πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ So thankful for #Patriots #HoldingTheLine #AnonsAreMyHeroes

πŸ™πŸΌ Flood & drain it! πŸ™πŸΌ
FWIW I don’t think@georgenews clarified one of their first chat posts on April 6th. See the top clip? 🧐

During the last chat, they also said they had good things they wanted to say, but can’t β€œyet.” 😊

#GodBlessAmerica the land of the free because of the brave πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ So thankful for #Patriots #HoldingTheLine #AnonsAreMyHeroes

In response Free ByThe Sea to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Hell yeah. Been waiting for this!

DC flooding?

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

In response Kelly Price to her Publication

Watch The Water. Everywhere.#NCSWIC

(1) Show this thread

je regarde πŸ₯Έ

π“˜πšπ“Άπ••α’πšπ›ˆπ π π›‰ From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

KEK Armor of God

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

THE most adorable image!!! Full Armor of God πŸ™πŸ’šπŸΈπŸ’š

(3) Show this thread

Recommended by Gen Flynn , produced by Alec Jones & documented in detail. VACCINE WEAPONIZED

see date
1st vaccine is remove your immunity
2nd vaccine is deadly - w/ no immunity

https://www.infowars.com/posts/emergency-saturday-broadcast-world-shocked-by-spars-2025-2028-document/

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Tried to research Dr. "names" etc on this memo - but this is of the future, prepared for use in 2025, so its a precursor to what the cabal is trying to develop / rollout.

The topic HMRV-vac14, is an early vaccines they are so eager to inject into everyone. And surprise, that was initiated (started up) in 2015! So Covid has been planned and upgraded for a decade.

PLANNED OUT 5 years earlier, but they are saying its just been developed / patented - this vaccine. When I opened the link it was not in English, but the date was clear. < see 2nd & 3rd pic >

Do you see that this is an attempt of a malicious act, with devious methods / schemes to bring us willingly to the slaughter house?
Our "vaccinated" freedoms or being isolated w/out vaccine. The vaccine is a no-fault murder case, since Big Pharma has no liability.

(2) Show this thread

it seems there is a little bit of excess water in washington DC right now.

In response Ion Papa to her Publication

Watch the water

(1) Show this thread

swamp.

the Delaware?

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

when?

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

what water?

In response ... ... to his Publication

Potomac diverted to flood DC

(1) Show this thread

again? going to turn into a GD fish

is it in DC? They have sandbags by the mall

Holding Fast
eyes on .πŸ‘€

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

lord mountbatten cargo ship in bitter lake. D5LV5. Roman numerals DLV=555

Retired attorney. Conservative. Totally avid Trump supporter.

Three Gorges Dam?

Retired attorney. Conservative. Totally avid Trump supporter.

Again?

I am thinking Fla a lot of action going on there I hear

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

When are the internet games going to end and something of significance happen? The suspense is killing me, I've had to poop for a year and half and don't want to miss anything.

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication

πŸ˜„

(1) Show this thread

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

wondering if this ties back to yesterday’s mining post or someone on Ezra’s tele was talking about poles shifting. Whatever comes i have cases of Voss, the Hallmark channel and plenty of popcorn
Let’s go! 😎🍿

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Idk woke up one morning saying" tectonic plates are shifting"
Many believe that there is no way 3 gorges dam can continue to remain in tackt.
Nana thinks it is up to God.
This is his plan afterall!

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

if you want expert advice on geomagnetic excursions, see suspicious observers, not ezra.

they will give you the whole thing.

(2) Show this thread