Is it just a coincidence that DC streets were flooding today and then it’s reported as a high tide or coastal flooding?

We saw the water in the streets. What was that from?

Water in the streets from coastal flooding or is it running down to the ocean?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

❤🙏 Follower of Jesus our Lord.❤ 🇨🇦 PATRIOT🇨🇦

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

FLUSH OUT THE EVIL....LET THEIR BODIES FLOAT !!

A huge Trump supporter living in Canada.

The video I posted below is Juan talking about a fence going up around DC, flooding the city, diverting the Potmac River and watching where the water comes out of the slimy holes.

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

In response Julie Nicholls to her Publication

nice catch

(1) Show this thread

A huge Trump supporter living in Canada.

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

Another "Watch the Water" maybe????

Stand for the 🇺🇸 | Kneel at the ✝️ | Trust the plan 🐸

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

cleansing the demons🌻april showers bring may flowers

❤️Christ❤️Family❤️Country. Born Again. Here to support the Constitution and President Trump! #SaveAmerica #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Exactly coming up from the storm drains!

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Potomac being pumped? God providing more water for the task at hand.

Aren't the tunnel systems enormous down there? We are talking about a helluva lot of water so that doesnt make sense.

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

plenty of water in the river for the job

(1) Show this thread

Constitutional Conservative, only awake since Jan 2020

They flooded all the tunnels underneath DC

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Not sure but since DC was literally built on swamp marsh, perhaps it's self cleansing. Think of it like a 3-H enema: High, Hot, and Hell of a lot.

deep cleansing. high tide you say? agre3d!

More rain ... is someone doing a rain dance?

“The world is going to be great. Jr. is going to change it. He is very in touch with the light. -Isaac Kappy”

wow it’s pretty bad. is from yesterday/today? i live in northern virginia, about 20min from DC but it wasnt raining that much though

(1) Show this thread

i live on a river in Va just south east of DC, and the tide has been high the past couple days. even at low tide it's higher than usual

Father, Husband, Son, Patriot, Seems cliche at this point to put that but that and truth teller and seeker of truth should just about do it.

I did see a really high tide last night from Richard. But this was happening mid morning. Tide should have been a non factor. Also water was coming from below INTO the streets. And no that's not from flushing fire hydrants either.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(2) Show this thread

Flooding The Tunnels!!!!

(1) Show this thread

and Simon Parkes put this up yesterday.

In response INFJ 237 to his Publication

The tunnel system is enormous, do you realize how much water that would take?!!! Think about it, just saying.

(1) Show this thread

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

Ima give ACE a shout out now.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Where did you see this reported? Curious

Recently red pilled, MAGA, WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 I love God, my family, DJT, the truth, birds 😊, and the United States of America ❤️🙏🏼

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

try finding Richard Citizen Jouranlist on telegram. He’s a true patriot with boots on the ground in DC. 🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

😆 i say I'm somewhat a lone wolf. Love my kids, family, God, and my crazy animals. I've always been fascinated with the sky, it calls t

they are flushing [ {IT} out, like as in the movie IT.]
the drain systems must have some scary creatures living down there.

Unapologetically American, Digital Soldier, #SaveTheChildren & not the #Killary kind of SAVE!!!!!! #GODWINS, #WWG1WGA #ThanQ

DC will soon be a marshland again!!! he Potomac river has flooded all the tunnels & DUMBS under DC. going to be Biblical!!

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

heard they clreared their fire hydrants

In response Sadie Marie to her Publication

April Showers!

Father, Husband, Son, Patriot, Seems cliche at this point to put that but that and truth teller and seeker of truth should just about do it.

In response Sadie Marie to her Publication

Then water would be flowing from the hydrants INTO the drains, not coming up FROM the drains and INTO the streets.

(2) Show this thread

Hey, are you “They call me Doc”?

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

ALSO they are taking down the temporary fencing and putting up what appears to be more permanent fencing around WH. Who here believes white hats in control?

(2) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

potomac 😎🍿
flush out that swamp

I read a post that indicated sand bags were out days ago. Turning it back into a swamp?

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

They were drilling holes in the ground at the ellipse and filling them with sand. Have no clue why.

(1) Show this thread

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

That water was flowing pretty fast downhill somewhere, didn't look like coastal flooding at all and it was clear water too...

10 out of 10 people die... Do you still feel special?