Hey HistoryFags: has the White House ever gone totally dark before? [0] lights on?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Love of Country, Military and POTUS. Proud mom happy wife #KAG #WWG1WGA, suspended from Twatter badge of honor

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I've seen same 2 lights on during the day, just looked. complete black out at night. So bizarre yet fascinating.

in gematria equals 53 or 35. Also, 8811. #KennedyVision.

I have been keeping an eye on this since the fake inauguration...last night was the 2 night in a row the lights were out.

Dark Winter - 10 days of Darkness

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

Does anyone have the night that this started? Is this the 10 days of darkness?
Something definitely up, if this is an unusual occurence...

Ret Mil - Been There Seen It Done It Got the T-Shirt. Warrior In Christ putting on the Whole Armor of God. In the Republic of Texas.

No lights = no USSS = no seat of govt?

closest i can think of was post-Jan6, but even then a few lights were on (and the light on the flag).

haven't noticed if the flag still flies over the B1d3n white house...

of Note - images of the white house around the DC riots in the summer (June 1/2) are edited.

https://www.msnbc.com/11th-hour/watch/white-house-sits-in-darkness-after-deadly-pro-trump-riot-99018309582

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

The date of the article saying the White House sits in darkness is 1.7.21. Last night was 1.24.21. Delta = 17.

(1) Show this thread

sure hope that wasnt foreign ops coming in.

(1) Show this thread

I think to August 24, 1814 the burning of Washington in the war of 1812.

reminiscent of Juan's description of destroying the city, as well as what he wrote on (pg44-45?) of the kid by the side of the road

Patriot of the World, Proud Bulgarian Citizen, Trump 2022 !

A reference from the book "Heart of Darkness".
In one context, Marlow the protagonist of Heart of Darkness uses the word "darkness" when reminiscing about his boyhood dreams of exploring undiscovered places on the map. Marlow referred to the places on the map that were uncharted and unexplored as dark. Darkness represents a mystery or an adventure yet to happen.

I checked the live feed two nights ago and it was completely dark that night as well.

When I searched, there are alot hate against president Trump for turning off the lights.
Apparently the lights never turn off unless there is a death of a President.

Proud Veteran, Wife and Mom. Digital Soldier 🇺🇸 🐸 It’s 5 o’clock somewhere 🍻🌴

i recall maybe a year ago or less?

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Coral ___ to her Publication

Its gone dark with outside lights but interior lights on. Tonight ALL lights were out.

(1) Show this thread

i swear it has before, but went to research it and nothing. going to habe to dig out my history books from college.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Doq are you still on twit or did Jack A$$ nuke you also?

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Was suspended multiple times. This is my home now. Done with that shit hole!

(1) Show this thread

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

when they shut it off at 11pm don't the lights usually come back on right away?

🛫WhistleBlowers🛩 💜🙏LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes🙏💜 👫 archive.md/d1P0S 🙏Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

🛫WhistleBlowers🛩 💜🙏LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes🙏💜 👫 archive.md/d1P0S 🙏Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

In response Spill The Wine to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I think you are right, it looks almost as if there is no White House!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

Crazy right.

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

It's go time!

(2) Show this thread

😎nobody's home.