Just got some info from a friend with family in the Military.. something big about to go down. His Military unit was instructed that they were to follow the Commander in Chief no matter what and at all cost. The sense that was relayed to me was that this instruction and seriousness of the instruction was not normal. We are praying for our Military, their families, our Nation and World! Patriots are in control!

Only people mentioned by @TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

The military has been "in charge" for some time, while Trump was secretly inaugurated as Commander In Chief in January according to some. The Military knows General Flynn, what he's gone through, and how he is back in public now. Flynn knows Trump is President, and in fact, said so in a speech the other day.

White Hats and Patriots know in their knowers about the show, movie, pantomime, and charade going on. Hopefully, this is about to end with a slight bump at the end of the road, and off we go to a sweeter world.

Military has done the dirty work of the tunnels, and having counseling afterward. My bet is on the Military protecting We, The People.

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

Absolutely this! ☝️

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Mom, Patriot, Constitutional Conservative

Are they supposed to follow orders from the fake CIC (Biden) or the real one (Trump)? Do they know Biden is an illegitimate president?

In response Jen Roeh to her Publication

Patriots are in control! They didnt tell me this.. But no body is taking orders from fake Bidan! (Thats my perspective)

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This would be scary anyone following the orders of B1d3n in an emergency!

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Okay Military these are your orders.
Umm, ahh, ... well... anyway ... you know, the thing ... clap, you stupid ba*tards.

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Okay Military these are your orders.
Umm, ahh, ... well... anyway ... you know, the thing ... clap, you stupid ba*tards.

(3) Show this thread

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Which Commander in Chief? The clown or DJT?

In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication

It wasnt made clear. My friend is not a military guy but his family is.. so I dont even know if his wording or verbage relayed to me was correct or not? The urgency seemed true though.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@USAalways) can see their posts

In response Real USAalways to her Publication

Totally agree! I thought the info shared by my friend/coworker was a little odd but the urgency and importance of what was shared with him seemed to be authentic. I dont think hes lying (hes never text me out of the blue about stuff like this before) Ive talked to him first thing this morning. 2 people in his family (military) mentioned the hightened sense of duty. One was in reserves doing drills and the other was in active duty. Drills were for domestic terrorism. Its 3 degrees of separation for me.. Friend-Brother inlaw-Kids. So take it with a grain of salt but with local military movements and this.. seems like things are heating up and things are a bout to go down? Friends brother in-law started his conversation with friend “Count your rounds”.

(1) Show this thread

God speed!