Only people mentioned by @lizdeb56 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

In response Deb Cummings to her Publication

God is good now and forever

Terrorist love that saying....Allahu Akbar

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

In response reaper myer to his Publication

I looked it up allahu akbar is god is greatest. They think there god is greater than our loving God in heaven.

(1) Show this thread

Amen. Christ Jesus is our one and only King. This morning and all day today I submit a prayer that he will hear our prayers and help all of us to feel his presence today and that we can know what his will is for us, what actions we must take, who needs what gifts we have to offer. I am praying for every child, woman and man who has been and are held captive by the traffickers; for the soldiers who are laying their lives on the line; for the low informed people who are falling prey to the injections and lies that are thrown at them and for the truth tellers who want to save them. I am praying for the United States and the world that we can defeat this evil and have more time on this earth to learn the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I pray in Christ's name that we will be brought together in unity. All day I will be spending time praying for these things. Matthew 18:20 "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." Please join me in prayer today.

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

In response Janet Lewis to his Publication

One can put a thousand and two can put ten thousand to flight.
I join with my sister in the name of Jesus. AMEN

Happily married lover of Yeshua, Q, and Trump! See 144 and 17 everywhere! God Bless you 🙏😇❤️oh yeah, and heart's everywhere! 💓

In response Janet Lewis to his Publication

Amen sister!

(3) Show this thread

God is a loving Father! Praise God! Praise be to Jesus!

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

AMEN🙏❤️😇

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

the highlest level of greatness ✝️🙏✝️❤️

Trusts Gods Perfect Plan. Lover of Jesus Christ

God is the Greatest and Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

Single lady living in a northern state. 3 children grown and gone. Actually happy to be by myself during these Great Awakenings.

GOD IS THE GREATEST ❤️

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

God is the greatest

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

GOD IS MOST CERTAINLY THE GREATEST!!!

WE ARE WITNESSING GODS PLAN REACH ITS PEAK!!! REJOICE THE BEGINNING IS HERE!!!!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Most all....