i will not be shopping here anymore

I still shop there. They have stuff I can’t get elsewhere. If you did not shop or buy things from companies like this you would not be holding you phone or using your lap top or using a browser or , or , or. Sometimes you cannot get around it. We do the best that we can.

In response Born Free to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DeplorableCowgirl in this post can reply

Saving the World - one tweet at a time...

In response Deplorable Cowgirl to her Publication

You are missing the point and sound complacent.

I am not an anon. I am a patriot and a cowgirl who loves President Trump and stays informed.

In response Golden GoldenOQ to her Publication

Otherwise you would not be on the Internet because you have to use either a Microsoft or Apple product. Or you’re using an android phone with Google or an iPhone there is an Apple product. These companies are all horrible. We have to pick and choose our battles and this is not a battle I choose to pick when I can get the best quality at the best price.

I am not an anon. I am a patriot and a cowgirl who loves President Trump and stays informed.

In response Golden GoldenOQ to her Publication

Also what browser are you using, Firefox and chrome and Microsoft edge are all left is contributing organizations. I use Brave but it’s chrome rebrand it. So I’m not complacent I do my research and I choose wisely.

(4) Show this thread