Only people mentioned by @JoeJoe30 in this post can reply

I am not an anon. I am a patriot and a cowgirl who loves President Trump and stays informed.

In response Born Free to her Publication

I still shop there. They have stuff I can’t get elsewhere. If you did not shop or buy things from companies like this you would not be holding you phone or using your lap top or using a browser or , or , or. Sometimes you cannot get around it. We do the best that we can.

Saving the World - one tweet at a time...

In response Deplorable Cowgirl to her Publication

You are missing the point and sound complacent.

(1) Show this thread

Will never stop fighting for truth, justice and Trump. #FightlikeFlynn WWG1WGA Family is EVERYTHING

they just lost my business.

1775 The American Revolution was fighting over the battleground state of GA. 2020 The 2nd American Revolution is taking place in GA. #MAGA

Owners are HUGE Biden donars. Headquarters is in Portland, Washington....need I say more?

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Unbelievable. Costco should be ashamed of themselves for enforcing masks in a gargantuan warehouse.

GOD - Patriot - Trump is my president - NO MASK - Truth and Moral - WWG1WGA - MAGA - 1776

I had never shopped in SHOPPING CLUBS before (I think is ridiculously stupid to pay a membership to go shopping) and I'm not going to start now.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response New Republic to his Publication

When Sam's first opened up, you paid a membership and didn't pay sales tax. Now you pay a membership and pay sales tax. I don't get why people still go there except to buy in bulk.

(1) Show this thread