“DR” FAUCI FED US TAX $$ INTO WUHAN LAB!

“Dr. Anthony Fauci of the National Institutes of Health must assume significant responsibility for a global pandemic that has killed over half-a-million Americans, kicked tens of millions of Americans to the unemployment curb and drained trillions of dollars of wealth from the American economy.”

*Link to original article in COMments ⤵️

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Father? No. Sociopathic mad scientist? Oh, yeah.

He doesn't deserve the title of father.

I'm a conservative christian lady. I love God, family, dogs(sometimes cats), Trump and USA. I'm a member of the Patriot Party. #WWG1WGA

hairless rat looking bleephole

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

#FukUFauci
#KillBill
#NurembergPartTwo
#HellAwaitsTheWicked
🔥👊💣💥🖕☠️🖕💥💣👊🔥

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

In response Headless17 4.45/19th to his Publication

Couldn't wish for more.#FookFauci

(1) Show this thread

Thank you “Dr” Fauci ⤵️

C-19 VAX = INFERTILITY - EXACT SAME narrative (to the letter) as the television show UTOPIA (check the dig in my time line for deats - utopia, fringe, V for vendetta and coming soon... MESSIAH).

[They] really need new script-writers.

LOVE how [they] keep outing “celebrities” who’ve taken bribes, been blackmailed or been set up by the CBL to broadcast their sick narrative ⬇️

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

barkley 🙌🙌

more lies from a flock of liars.

(2) Show this thread

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

fauxci and birx need their one way ticket to Gitmo

“Dr” Fauci seems to eventually disagree with absolutely everything “Dr” Fauci ever said.

MTV-EXTREMELY UNTRUSTWORTHY.

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends 🖕🏻

Trump had him indicted last week. His days are numbered!

In response Kev Oooo to his Publication

This SOB needs to be eliminated via COVID-19 VACCINES, one every day... mother fucker!!

(1) Show this thread

Christmas tree grower.. Firm believer of the Constitution of the US and the Bible.

April 2020 I found a story from the New Yorker Magazine reporting how Fauci asked Obama to fund the Wuhan Lab, in 2009.
I wonder why the story has been taken off the internet?

So when do we SEE him arrested, perp walked, tried and hung? Tonight? Tomorrow? In our lifetime? What is the hold up for mother fucking justice?

In response SPORTS to his Publication

I’m with you. We The People are deserving of justice and to witness the tribunals and ‘punishment’.

(1) Show this thread

Do you know [They're] opening up a level 4 lab just like Wuhan bio- lab in Beef country? In Manhattan KS.
https://www.foodsafetynews.com/2019/06/usda-will-operate-new-lab-for-most-dangerous-biological-agents/

Just a patriotic countryman that hates the traitorous Deep State

unfortunately this information has been known for some time and yet not only does he still walk free, but he was put in charge of the entire situation.

In response Michael Meadows to his Publication

Amazing Trump allowed this clown show moron anywhere near the podium.

More importantly, it is RIGHT NOW time for justice. Does Fauci hang tonight, tomorrow, next week, next year, 2090?

YOU tell ME!

(1) Show this thread

“DR” FAUCI FED US TAX $ INTO WUHAN LAB ⬇️!