I love President Trump and our Great Military. I was honored to be followed by Gen Flynn, Jack Flynn & many other Great Patriots on Twitter.

Former President Trump releases a statement, saying "The Biden Administration did a terrible disservice to people throughout the world by allowing the FDA and CDC to call a 'pause' in the use of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine."
@_StephanieMyers OANN

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Danon MAGA to his Publication

Perhaps, the Johnson & Johnson one is the safe one... best not to try to figure this Vaccine Sudoku out, Lolololol!😂😂😅😅😅 https://anonup.com/thread/4026276

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Not mRnA but not sure ingredients 🤔

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication

I wouldn't trust any vaccine, not even if Trump took it.

Only people mentioned by @RhondaMom in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rhonda Rinard, click on at the bottom under it