Former President Trump releases a statement, saying "The Biden Administration did a terrible disservice to people throughout the world by allowing the FDA and CDC to call a 'pause' in the use of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine."
@_StephanieMyers OANN

Only people mentioned by @DanonMAGA in this post can reply

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Danon MAGA to his Publication

It's most likely because he cares so deeply about everyone regardless of their political leanings and now with J & J gone, there appears not much choice for the people still afraid but to get the unsafe jab...

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Perhaps, the Johnson & Johnson one is the safe one... best not to try to figure this Vaccine Sudoku out, Lolololol!😂😂😅😅😅 https://anonup.com/thread/4026276

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Not mRnA but not sure ingredients 🤔

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

I THOUGHT THE SAME THING WHEN I SAW PRESIDENT TRUMPS POST

(2) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Sister, Grandmother, Greatgrandmother, Aunt, Cousin. Retired, Louisiana Workforce Commission, and Child of God. Trump Lover.

It's okay President Trump I still love you even through they pushed out a vaccine that kills people. IMO they will blame the vacinne fiasco on you when people realize that this vacinne is to depopulate the world. Just my opionion on the whole matter