HOUSE of CARDS beginning to FALL!

CNN Director ADMITS Network Engaged in Propaganda to Remove Trump from office.

What happens when corp media “knowingly” pushes false [propaganda] information?

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Only interview people on air who “take the bait”.

Wait until Main Street figures out a post WWII nazi imbedded gov cabal and the WW MSM conspired to knowingly steal an entire year from their lives promoting a false virus to overthrough a duly elected Pres and get more viewers trapped at home forced to watch tv to get better raitings. Should do the job of WWGA!

Every treachery will be EXPOSED!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Every Picture tells a story! 👇🐸👍 (10)

All talking head MSMM (main stream mockingbird media) bobble figures will soon be exposed for KNOWINGLY broadcasting PURE PROPAGANDA.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Here’s the footage if you haven’t seen it:

Formerly DOE Q Cleared Patriot and a proud Veteran of Great MEME War of '16 Re-enlisted in 2020. WWG1WGA!!! #DigitalSoldiers

Tree Sun.

(3) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

How MSM got away with SEDITION all this time....

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

There’s still no excuse!

(1) Show this thread

Second part not long ago came out it is more shocking

Fellow Anon, we are the storm. January 19 - National Popcorn Day!! NCSWIC

The first arrest will stiffen weak knees I thought. I do remember domino's too though.

Retired RN, :) Grandmother, Healer, envisions a free Canada and a free earth.

GOOD JOB JAMES!!!!!!

“Our focus was to get TRUMP OUT OF OFFICE
and WE GOT TRUMP OUT OF OFFICE.” - CNN

Dominoes beginning to fall - remember what Entheos said something like “when dominoes begin to fall weak knees will begin to stiffen” (dominoes/dominion/demon-minion revelation of the METHOD - cabal requirement to advert plans).

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Funny thing the power of the word "Truth."

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

All good can we the people sue them for any part of this,

(2) Show this thread

expose expose expose! All of them

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

What do we do....um probably nothing as a country. The rest of us haven't watched that CRAP for well over a decade! Nothing will come of any on them...unless we can use that Rods of God thingy

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

well, we all know who won. This guy just made the list.bIts not a good list to be on either

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

If VK was here he would totally go "Fuck you CNN!!!"

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

well that leaves to complacent complicity in crimes against humanity!👍🏼
good for them seeya never again...we don't want any more of their bologna or that fat packed mortadella.