I’ve been thinking a lot about DJT endorsing these deadly vaccines, and reading the Art of War. I just had an AH-HAH moment and it makes sense to me now... Here is my perspective. PLEASE ZOOM IN and consider. Finally, I feel at peace and the PLAN makes sense to me.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication

Thoughts to ponder.
1. why are the docs and nurses pushing hard on a daily to vax people?
2. Are they forced to by their hospital administration or lose their license?
3. Are they getting paid per vax patient by Big Pharma or Insurance companies (BCBS)?
4. Why are so many docs & nurses publicaly getting the jab on social media?
5. Does Potus have them by the balls and already served them indictments?
6. Are the docs pushing the vax the ones that have taken πŸ’΅πŸ’΅ from big pharma to push medications to make us sicker?

This movie is so good! 🍿🍿🍿

I work in medical field. You'd be surprised how many medical professionals read from the script and do not do their own research. Docs die from COVID, unable to help themselves (HCQ or Ivermectin). They're unable to save themselves. You think they can save you?

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Dr0id_Er1s in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Agent of Liberty, click on at the bottom under it