Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

Ep. 2450b - The Plan Was Told To The People,Conspiracy No More, Checkmate
X22 Report
https://rumble.com/vfm2gr-ep.-2450b-the-plan-was-told-to-the-peopleconspiracy-no-more-checkmate.html

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

SEEING is BELIEVING. Right now we have nothing. Right now Trump hasn't come close to fulfilling his only promise that EVER mattered.

Drain the Swamp? When? Where? How?

We are getting the skull fucking of our mother fucking lives!

DEAD.

In response SPORTS to his Publication

The "SF" phrase has been a bit overused lately.
I believe things are happening. Since the vax came out very quickly and was approved only for emergency use, they can't legally force it on us. This is why they are trying to manipulate us to take it. We are not being rounded up in camps. People are taking back their power all over the country, organizing and realizing their power. States are rejecting the "passport". Several states have ruled mask mandates unconstitutional. Also several states that are fighting the war against the second amendment and transgender BS. New California State is FIGHTING! We are on our way to becoming the 51st state and it will be the most conservative state in the country! Things ARE happening. WE HAVE TO MAKE IT HAPPEN.

This was interesting, but I can't verify that the translation is accurate.
It would be nice if someone who speaks the language can verify. If true, then this is HUGE.
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CNjXjhtg-H3/?igshid=b44t7ys53evo

In response Janet Lewis to his Publication

Thanks, Janet! As you can sense, I have had it with this entire scam.

I am amazed how far the American Patriot can be pushed without a thundering response. When folks brag we have the largest Army in the world made up of We, The People, I have to disagree.

What a bunch of softies. Congress KILLS us, we do nothing at all but "Trust a Plan". Hope it ends today. And the lie we are told that they are trying to prevent a Civil War? One side is KILLING us, as our side does nothing at all. We sit on a forum and decode, point out date after date and nothing happens......it is sickening to witness.

Had we marched to DC and ended this 3 months ago, we'd be that much further ahead. Let me guess......we won't see any justice ever. Hope I am wrong, but with each Trump cookie cutter statement I lose more faith. One promise he made that mattered and all I SEE is good people dying. Sad to see. I am stunned folks have allowed themselves to get THIS skull fucked with zero response.

Praise b

In response SPORTS to his Publication

I have been disappointed with every Trump speech since the "Warp Speed" speech before Nov. 3rd. The vax has really upset me. If the vax could be eliminated, I feel I could deal with many other things better. The vax seems to be the center of the destruction and seems that many are tip-toeing around it not calling it what it is, a bio-weapon. I live in CA and have been encouraged by New California State's stance on getting back to a republic and keeping government out of our personal lives. I have accepted that Trump may not return (even though many say he will) and was sobered into thinking that perhaps it is we the people who are ultimately going to save ourselves. I am surrounded by idiots, aka sheep, but one person at a time is waking up. I have limited my news intake to those who are DOING something, not just talking, and this has helped me because I would rather die than submit to slavery. I work in county govt and it is chilling how they are pushing the vax.

I AGREE WITH YOU. I AM A PHYSICIAN AND WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO QUESTION. I TOOK AN EARLY RETIREMENT THE LEAST I COULD DO FOR MYSELF

In response Que Thom to his Publication

Bless you. I was scammed by the medical community and reliant on medication for the rest of my life. These events have really frightened me because I fear they will require the vax before they write me a prescription. During the last phone call with my dr he was talking about the "pandemic" and I just get so angry, because HE KNOWS the truth. I found a naturopath and told her that I am looking for a doctor who can help me maintain my medication who is not in on the covid scam. She said she agreed with me on my position, so I will see. I am so angry at the medical community and seeing how my endocrinologist is pushing the vax and pandemic scam, it all makes sense now. They are globalist evil monsters who do not care about their patients.

The public do not seem to realize the insidiousness of this vaccine and the notion that it should be forced. They do not seem to realize that the CDC is promoting concentration camps. The general public refuse to believe that this is true evil being pushed on us by our local people who are presenting it as clean and nice and safe, while telling us to "be responsible", "respect, protect, wear a mask". This is so Brave New World.

Only people mentioned by @jlws21 in this post can reply

as a doctor i could not dissuade many if any patient. Sheeple would prefer to believe poorly educated tv hosts over a doctor