Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

That is Not a good productive message from Sport.
There is productivity iin people sharing important information about the vaccines.
I was at a doctor’s office today and heard two people that worked there talking about the side effects of the vaccination from Johnson and Johnson.
I believe the president has his reasons for promoting the vaccines.
He seems to knows things way a head of time.

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

SEEING is BELIEVING. Right now we have nothing. Right now Trump hasn't come close to fulfilling his only promise that EVER mattered.

Drain the Swamp? When? Where? How?

We are getting the skull fucking of our mother fucking lives!

DEAD.

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

In response SPORTS to his Publication

Knowing what the children and other people have been thru to bring us to this point, YOU have been thru NOTHING!!! Sitting on your comfy couch, watching TV and deciding what channel to watch, PLEASE!!! Wake the hell up! There are many more people involved other than you!

In response SPORTS to his Publication

The "SF" phrase has been a bit overused lately.
I believe things are happening. Since the vax came out very quickly and was approved only for emergency use, they can't legally force it on us. This is why they are trying to manipulate us to take it. We are not being rounded up in camps. People are taking back their power all over the country, organizing and realizing their power. States are rejecting the "passport". Several states have ruled mask mandates unconstitutional. Also several states that are fighting the war against the second amendment and transgender BS. New California State is FIGHTING! We are on our way to becoming the 51st state and it will be the most conservative state in the country! Things ARE happening. WE HAVE TO MAKE IT HAPPEN.

This was interesting, but I can't verify that the translation is accurate.
It would be nice if someone who speaks the language can verify. If true, then this is HUGE.
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CNjXjhtg-H3/?igshid=b44t7ys53evo

(5) Show this thread