๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ™ŒPlease send your postive vibes๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ
It's happening for Grasshopper's better half!
Her art is being examined at this moment!(KINGS PALACE)If this goes through it will COMPLETE a HEADTRACK of 3 AMAZING things that have been COMING HER WAY!
โ™ฅ๏ธThank you so much for you loving supportโ™ฅ๏ธ https://t.co/b4psdXNULz

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Good luck Godspeed Hope all her dreams come to her

Congratulations To Grasshoppers Better Half for her new journey! I am so excited for you! Positive vibes radiating to you throughout this entire endevour. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™โšก๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’

Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thรฉn EVER BEFORE!๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Debbie Sherman to her Publication

wow thank you debbie๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

(1) Show this thread

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

This is great! Highest of vibes and congratulatory hugs sent!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thรฉn EVER BEFORE!๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

one love ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโ™ฅ๏ธ

(1) Show this thread

I am a patriot that loves my country. God Bless America. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Maskachusetts

Sending good vibes! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

In response Deb Patriot to her Publication

thank you Deb๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

(1) Show this thread

Everything is energy. ๐Ÿ’ซ MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Sending good vibes!

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

thank you CM๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œ

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

whooohooooi

(1) Show this thread