Eyes on! Eyes on! Eyes on! Eyes on! Eyes on!
๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ
๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท is reporting it on their News, info about the
H!ddโ‚ฌn c0ntโ‚ฌnt$ of the โ‚ฌvโ‚ฌr6rโ‚ฌโ‚ฌn Must watch!
๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ
https://t.co/HE6emXjAkw

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love ๐Ÿ’ซ Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

wow. I love it when we get confirmation from other countries. if we could only have more people see this. thanks for posting it. quite eye opening, I doubt be any of us would have known but it stands to reason with Gates buying up all the land, England pushing the meatless options & soylent green chips. I'm not surprised by his actions, but am surprised by the depth of it.

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Thank you! Sharing outside Anonup with friends!
All those Trump haters, and still sleeping Patriots (yes I know a few who support freedom, support Trump and still have no clue of what's really been going on!) are going to be shocked and greatly humbled when they realize how much he, his intelligence team (Q) and our global allies have done, over the past couple or more decades, to expose and destroy the Globalist Cabal!
This silent war didn't start in 2017!
It's coming to an end!

We have soooooo very much for which to be grateful!

shit video cant read. cant follow too fast. dodnt see any mention of people being found so whos lying?

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

YEP

God Bless our White Hats and Truth Warriors for continuing to expose unspeakable EVIL

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

This is a Turkish national tv broadcaster founded in 2000.

Digital Warrior, Citizen Journalist, Wise Woman, Seasoned Writer, Anon Extraordinaire' and a wife and mother who is all in for Trump!

Meanwhile, north of our border epic religious discrimination is running roughshod over the people:

Newest UPDATES: CONGREGATION WRONGLY ACCUSED and CHURCH GOES UNDERGROUND
Latest update to the ongoing GraceLife Church saga.
The pastor and congregants will not back down, will not quit fighting for their rights and will not stop meeting for service:

https://rubyraymedia.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=643&catid=13&Itemid=224

omg i screenshot it all WTF i read the whole thing omg

Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thรฉn EVER BEFORE!๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response filomena medeiros to her Publication

incredible right?!

(1) Show this thread