This whole thing of paying "celebrities" & "influencers" to make it sound cool to get vaccinated is disgusting...
These people are sick!!!

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Oh it gets better. They hired Ogilvy Ad agency for the next wave of PLANdemic. Its schedule for 2025-2028, already have the tweets ready to go. The Billionaire Club will decide who lives/ who matters
All documented and programed - called SPARS

https://www.infowars.com/posts/emergency-saturday-broadcast-world-shocked-by-spars-2025-2028-document/

your facts are on point ... and i must notice... so is your time and date πŸ€—πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ₯°

In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication

ThanQ! I love your 11:25 timestamp on my end! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

That's insane .

(1) Show this thread

Patriot trusting the Plan of President Donald J. Trump! I don't want a Revolution, I want a a Reckoning! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Godwins

IT IS ALL ABOUT POPULATION CONTROL
AIDS
CANCER
FLU
DRUG ABUSE
ALCOHOL ABUSE
GUN ATTACKS
SUICIDES
COVID
DIABETES
KIDNEY DISEASE
ZIKA
EBOLA
H1N1
MERS
TB
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME, WHAT THE F FAUCI IS GOOD FOR?

In response Everi Storm to her Publication

Fauci is good for nothing .

(1) Show this thread

MARRIED Christian conservation - God is always good to us. He is watching over us all now - giving us guidance and assurance WWG1WGA

here's a News Flash to this fake administration:
Not ALL Americans are as enamered with celebrities as they left are. True Americans could care less what an "actor" has to say - we know they only repeat the words that are given to them in a script.
Same goes for professional athletes and musicians. (IE: carbi b)

In response Cyndee DeLong to her Publication

#truth .

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

UTTER UNSPEAKABLE EVIL

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

They are evil in doing so I do believe!

(1) Show this thread

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

It is disappointing to see so many of our fellow citizens be suckered into that...I mean really come on...is that all it takes for these people to say "hey" count me in if Dolly gets it then Im ok..it must be save....seriously....it bugs me that the our fellow citizens are that naive.

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Yes! It's very sad honestly!

(1) Show this thread

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

πŸ€”Especially when the jab is a fake jab!

In response Bradley Thornton to his Publication

Right! How many are actually getting a real one!

(1) Show this thread

The whole vaccine plan is sick! My dad was in the Vietnam war and came back home alive. Now he got the vaccine! I am praying he will be okay! These people are truly sick! Sending innovent men and women to fight wars that are not even based on truth! Everything is for greed

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

I pray he is okay too! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

God woke me up for a reason. πŸ™ Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

Yes... THEY are disgusting.

[THEY] thought the SHEEP would follow the stars.

THERE WILL COME A TIME WHEN NONE OF THEM WILL BE ABLE TO WALK DOWN THE STREET.

SHEEP NO MORE.

Yes that is very true! Did they ever think their fans might sue them for suggesting they get it? Probably not and not sure if they can but it will def alter their "fan base" over the long run .

(1) Show this thread