Only people mentioned by @Patriotsandthelike in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Joelle Clista to her Publication

bye, bye, you go woke then you go broke, woke-a-cola

Avid reader and author! Patriot & MAGA. Truth seeker who is about all about exposing the lies! Trump best president ever!

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

@iimpatriotu It's sickens me that we have been an unwilling party in their sinister and satanic ways by buying their products. Not just coke all the companies we are learning about. These people don't want just government or fair elections and are Un-American, and they have become so powerful they think that have a voice in our elections and how they should be conducted, they can pound salt. A to the slogan try to be less white they get a big f you from me.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #Trump2020 #Maga #Q #17 #Patriot #TheBestIsYetToCome #DigitalSoldier #FightLikeAFlynn #GodWins Jesus is My Lord And Savior

here's a complete list that gets updated regularly:
https://www.investingadvicewatchdog.com/Liberal-Companies-Boycott.html

SEEKER. 11 GHOSTS. GOD WINS LOVE WINS FAITH OVER [fear]

Well that's going to be easy. quit drinking all soda three weeks ago and the other products I just dont like.

PEPSI ALSO!!

4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

not to focus on a brand but on food additives

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠🔥♈✝ Almost Time 🕰 Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...😁✨🎇✨

thankfully i dont drink none of these, soda wise i only drink dr.pepper, sports drink wise only gator aid due to power aid uses corn syrup. and they have no affiliation with the water i drink. thank god for home made tea 😁