Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

So now I'm confused.... I thought he wasn't the legit (as well all know) and his EO cannot be enforced, yet - here they are as plain as day. Look and see for ourselves... Houston we have a situation. Need a bit of clarity. This just blew a hole in what I've been saying.... UGH

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Blonde_not_Dumb in this post can reply

In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication

Deep breath, it's not real. Let it play out, the red pill suppository is coming for the one's that are deeply asleep.

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

In response Iris Beautiful to her Publication

TU I am, just always looking and digging for truth. Lstened to X22 and he gave some insight as well. I appreciate you

(1) Show this thread

Saved through Christ! It's happening and it's biblical! Pray for President Trump!

It's a movie to make the sleepers mad and wake up. Always remember that.

yeah, troublesome... they need to oull the trigger soon , getting too destructive

In response Mark Hasting to his Publication

pull*

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

In response Mark Hasting to his Publication

I know there's a plan, and no buts. Always trying to learn, but it gets to a point where you have to be quiet because your voice will not be heard when you give more info - youre viewed as inaccurate, cultish, but yet you dont want people blinded anylonger. This is why we are here - We have to ask the questions

(2) Show this thread

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

ok so msybe its only for INSIDE THE FENCE! DC COUNTRY!
We Hope and Pray!! Miltary better not betray the people!