Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Enjoying the 1 life we have while trying to make a difference for the better.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

"By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America" this makes sense if {THEY} are still working under the old constitution OF the USA, not the Constitution FOR USA...

can't be that easily debunked. if ya read them they sound like fluff. i know the plan is workimg to a T

Interestingly, they are not showing the publication date until tomorrow, the 25th.

Interestingly, they are not showing the publication date until tomorrow, the 25th.

Blinding Ray of Sunshine. Herculean Heart. Medicine Woman.Creative Solutionist. Bent, not Broken.I’ve Seen My Darkside+Nothing Left to Fear.

interesting page format layout is in shades of purple too...for emphasis

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response The Velvet Hammer to her Publication

purple. [nwo] color supposed to represent nuetrality...peace...

what a bunch of hooey.

Trying to play to the senses to distract from what is really happening. Oh, look here. Not there.

(1) Show this thread

check out the signatures!!!

In response Christina Kim to her Publication

Exactly!!! Hes signing "Presidental Actions" which is same as a "Executive Action". Wish is a wish list of orders he would like to do. They have NO legal meaning. Hes playing President and nothing is changing. Thank GOD 🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

If you look up "Executive Action" which is the same as "Presidental Action" which he signing.

A good way to think of executive actions is a wish list of policies the president would like to see enacted.

He has NOOOO POWER to make them REAL "Executive Orders"!

In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication

under the federal register they are official executive orders...

(1) Show this thread

Hey, Some one please Compare the Autograph of Biden? 2008 VS 2021 ?

What. A. Loser.

The best is yet to come 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸!! WWG1WGA !!

Biden's executive orders do not go into effect until 30 days after they are published on the Federal Register. Look it up or check my page 🇺🇸

The Best Is Yet To Come! Be kind, be happy, be strong. Genuine gratitude and love for all of my fellow patriots. WWG1WGA

In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication

Biden's memo delaying the start of DJT's EO for reduction of prescription costs for insulin and epi-pen does go into effect for now though, right?

In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication

Look at my comment above.

(0) Show this thread

Glancing over some of these don't go into affect until 30 to 90 days.

General flynn said hold the line another month which would bring us to the 30th.

Hold the line.

1st awoke 2013 by exploring natural alternatives 2 rampant toxins, God brought me here, He's in control🙌 SMC69💔20RIPBB 🇺🇲NCSWIC👊WWG1WGA

clarity would be phenomenal, I have so many in my circle that are so hard headed and this is what they're asking me to answer 🤷‍♀️

| Expand your thinking! | WWG1WGA |

Has to be this way.

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

So now I'm confused.... I thought he wasn't the legit (as well all know) and his EO cannot be enforced, yet - here they are as plain as day. Look and see for ourselves... Houston we have a situation. Need a bit of clarity. This just blew a hole in what I've been saying.... UGH

Saved through Christ! It's happening and it's biblical! Pray for President Trump!

In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication

It's a movie to make the sleepers mad and wake up. Always remember that.

In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication

Deep breath, it's not real. Let it play out, the red pill suppository is coming for the one's that are deeply asleep.

(4) Show this thread

the system is broken. biden will kill it.

PATRIOT. #WWG1WGA #THEGREATAWAKENING SICK OF CAREER POLITICIANS. #MAGA

this is disappointing.

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

In response Kit Latham to his Publication

🤬 Absolute Insanity! He's a blundering puppet.

(1) Show this thread