3-Year Delta for #1141 - Misspellings Matter

There are 11 total 3-Year Deltas for 4.12 - https://qalerts.pub/?q=apr+12%2C+2018

There is 1 total 1-Year Delta - https://qalerts.pub/?q=apr+12%2C+2020

There are no 2-Year Deltas...

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

100%!!!!

(1) Show this thread

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Kitty Hawk NC tonight....

meow

kim still doing work i c. keep going and keep an open mind, i repeat what i said when we talked a while back on dm on twitter. ur home area, where ur sister works, that whole area is suspect. be careful and use discernment, pray for it everyday you will need it eventually. Godspeed and Godbless. Its real kim, all i can say.

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

well... I'm sending good vibes to the hemp farming industry so we can take off this year... putting my plans together for Shawano County Hemp Co-Op's Processing Facility.. build it and they will come... my intent is to grow for food and fiber, which opens many, many opportunities for growth.. my county is the 2nd or 3rd poorest in Wisconsin and our farmers are hurting. Mega farms killed the small, family farms.. I do not agree that we need to feed the world... there is plenty of food for everyone and it is criminal that anyone is starving or living in poverty... the food and other basic necessities are being intentionally withheld from the people. By the sick MFs in the world, funded by the UN, Soros, CF and etc... hemp/cannabis is God's Healing Plant with tens of thousands of great uses which are a threat to every cabal industry. All of them. We need more processing facilities so farmers have a place to take their hemp after they risk growing it.. this is the bottleneck. I can help!:)

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication

TY for doing what U R!

One is all is takes to start a movement!!!

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication

1 is all it takes. Good for you. And i totally agree. I sell the oil and cream and pet oil. Its important for our endocannibonoid system.

(2) Show this thread

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

GME

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

🇺🇲Kim, tnx for all of your posts. They show me the way
and keep me calm.😇 You took Raisin Cain and VK's
place !😘

In response robin fineman to her Publication

So glad to hear they keep you calm!
Wish I could post more...
And thanks for the compliment. Miss them both :)

(1) Show this thread