Hi my name is Xaudius and I am a astrological psychometricist where I use numbers letters and astrology to explain current events

Look 👀 we are half way up the ladder only half of it is showing now!!! 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response Xaudius Pandora to her Publication

What does that mean? I know the line chart part, red is darkness, white is light ect. but this one.... Thanks!

Hi my name is Xaudius and I am a astrological psychometricist where I use numbers letters and astrology to explain current events

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

i have been talking in my posts about the jacob ladder we are going up as i call it. i see the shuman scale very different from alot of people and i did a blog about it on my website. Now it is showing half the ladder so this tells me we are half way up

https://xaudius.wixsite.com/xaudiuspandoracom/post/jacob-ladder

Ok Thanks, I will for sure check it out. Much appreciated. ✨

Only people mentioned by @Christina71 in this post can reply

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

check more of my posts on telegram and my blogs on my website
@PandoraBoxc

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Thanks, headed there now. 👍✨

(1) Show this thread