Biden is not the president elected, I never accept Biden as president. If you accept Biden, you ain't American

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

In response Donald Trump Fans to his Publication

I don't support the ones that have abandoned me. That's like having trust in the devil. I supported Trump, I campaigned for Trump, Trump turned his back and lay in the mud allowing himself, us, and the constitution to be tread on.

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

In response Storm Bringer to his Publication

@elric - then you were never a 100% Trump supporter - why do you think you know better than OUR military - this has been in the works for longer than you can even imagine - our POTUS is the one selected to bring down the ENTIRE evil cabal - WORLDWIDE - do you even realize what planning, coordination and cooperation this has taken? It's not over yet. HOLD THE LINE. The rest of us will hold it for you while you watch what unfolds.

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

In response Angel Doc to her Publication

What makes you believe in the lunacy that Ron and his dad have been spoon feeding you for the last four years? I mean really, none of it has come to pass. Y'all have to much time invested in the lies that 'Q' have been telling you that it hinders your abilities to see the truth.

You have to let the criminals commit the crime before you can arrest them. One day at a time. Much happening that you do not see.The corrupt and evil that is embedded in the swamp was more than imagined. There is much evidence that will be revealed soon.

In response Matthew Davis to his Publication

Yeah, yeah, yeah... I've been hearing all this for over 4 years now. It's tiresome and inaccurate. There is zero accountability in Washington and nothing is going to happen to any of them. If you and the rest of the Annons were correct Biden wouldn't had tripped up air force ones stairs the other day.

That is all for now. Do your own research.

Btw... Ron is now pushing adrenochrome. Do your own research. 😂

In response Matthew Davis to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Elric in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Storm Bringer, click on at the bottom under it