Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

BLM terrorists out in Minnesota right now, saying terrible things, and many have brought their young children. There are multiple armed terrorists there with body armor and AR15s. I can't listen to it more than 10-15 seconds before I lose my mind but I'm guessing they're getting pumped up for the floyd court case ending. If you live in the area and want to find out more of what they're planning and listen, search "WOKE" on youtube. Be sure to give it a thumbs down.

Calm before the storm.

There is looting ongoing. A walmart and footlocker earlier - people were getting arrested getting out of their cars to loot. Right now at the mob at the police station, there's word of a Little Ceasers pizza and other establishments being looted and burned. Going to be a long night.

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BludGeonT in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from 1776 Again, click on at the bottom under it