BLM terrorists out in Minnesota right now, saying terrible things, and many have brought their young children. There are multiple armed terrorists there with body armor and AR15s. I can't listen to it more than 10-15 seconds before I lose my mind but I'm guessing they're getting pumped up for the floyd court case ending. If you live in the area and want to find out more of what they're planning and listen, search "WOKE" on youtube. Be sure to give it a thumbs down.

Calm before the storm.

Only people mentioned by @BludGeonT in this post can reply

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

You know, I've watched enough of these riots on this channel, and I can start to recognize voices. I hear one woman that I hear all of the time in front of the ICE building in Portland, I'm 100% positive, she has the most annoying voice you could ever imagine, loud and obnoxious. I would say that the main instigators are flown around the country to start trouble at big events, the loud mouths, the ones that cohearse people to do things against the police.

They are a TERRORIST organization

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

There is looting ongoing. A walmart and footlocker earlier - people were getting arrested getting out of their cars to loot. Right now at the mob at the police station, there's word of a Little Ceasers pizza and other establishments being looted and burned. Going to be a long night.

So apparently there was a person shot and killed by police in Brooklyn Center, MN where this "protest" is. Now the mob is following the car of the family of the "victim" to the Brooklyn Center Police station where I can only imagine what is going to happen next. I'd say nothing good will come out of it. This on top of the Chauvin case, isn't it just convenient that 10 miles from where the Floyd incident happened that a person was shot in this city. These people are zombies.

Hang them ALL!