♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

I hope to God this is not true. My son and oldest grandson have both had the jab. Trump pushed the vaccine development. If anything happens to my family, I will hate him forever.

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

🤷‍♀️ It's kind of weird when someone replies to a post but then blocks you so you can't see it!

Throw Us to the Wolves if you will, We'll Come Back Leading the Pack!

Im not here to judge anyone...but I will say Trump Has only pushed what he said was safe what he took which was HCQ. I however have worked thru this whole scam and not once wore a masked and what do you know ..NO covid , I also have never taking flu shots and never had the flu.. the same goes for my family... my elderly in laws are 74ish and they too have not stopped living because of the scam....and NO covid! So the vaccine is a choice to who wants to take it. Be Blessed

I haven't worn a mask or taken the vaccine. I haven't had Covid either. However, my loved ones have taken the vaccine, and I am terrified for them! I remember Trump was talking about Biden claiming credit for his vaccine, and I thought, let him claim it! I know Trump was pushing HCQ, but that is what they should have given to us free, not the vaccine! I have loved everything Trump has done except that.

In response ylady ylady_y to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MeekaStella in this post can reply

Throw Us to the Wolves if you will, We'll Come Back Leading the Pack!

The only reason Trump Pushed the regular vaccine out early is because if its not FDA certified as safe... its in a Emergency State there for it is consider a Experimental Vaccine and by law can NOT BE MADE Mandatory. No one can make you take it... again a choice. I pray for your family and some that I know who have taken it, that's really all we can do. Be blessed and have a Good Night!

In response ylady ylady_y to her Publication

Thank you! I will pray for you and your family, too!

(1) Show this thread