♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

I hope to God this is not true. My son and oldest grandson have both had the jab. Trump pushed the vaccine development. If anything happens to my family, I will hate him forever.

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MeekaStella in this post can reply

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

President Trump needs to stop being blamed for everything. I too have family and friends that were vaccinated. I surely don’t want to lose any of them but it was their choice. Trump did not make them take it as much as I couldn’t make them not take it. It’s called free will.

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response Deena Gee to her Publication

I know, and you are right, but he did push the development of it, and he was angry when Biden claimed it.

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

🤷‍♀️ It's kind of weird when someone replies to a post but then blocks you so you can't see it!

Throw Us to the Wolves if you will, We'll Come Back Leading the Pack!

Im not here to judge anyone...but I will say Trump Has only pushed what he said was safe what he took which was HCQ. I however have worked thru this whole scam and not once wore a masked and what do you know ..NO covid , I also have never taking flu shots and never had the flu.. the same goes for my family... my elderly in laws are 74ish and they too have not stopped living because of the scam....and NO covid! So the vaccine is a choice to who wants to take it. Be Blessed

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Trump did NO SUCH THING. Those "vaccines" were NOT FDA approved. Adults have FREE WILL and FREE CHOICE and Trump has always made it clear by letting the HCQ out of the bag. YET people LINED UP!! What kind of an "Adult" says "someone pushed the vaccine"????? Would you have jumped off the bridge if Trump told you to???? INSANITY! Sick of hearing this kind of talk!!