Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

🤬 General McInerney posted this to Telegram.

In response True Patriot to his Publication

It's been reported that there are no Gen's on Telegram. Be careful who you follow. As for the content, very horrific and tragically true.

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

In response Joyce Williams to her Publication

Sauce?

IET and group on telegram.

Flynn and McInerney are on Telegram. They're both retired. That post above is McInerney reporting a fake account. I spent 30 yrs in the military as Command Master Chief (Navy) or (Army) equivelant, Command Sergeant Major. Their accounts on Telegram are real and reflect matching corrosponce of validated accounts like Clouthub for example.

Only people mentioned by @KBKRAKEN in this post can reply

I'll try to find some more reports. Many have been warning about the mult Gen accounts going around. In fact, Gen Flynn account popped up today. Hesitant to view. Will watch it for a few days and see where it goes. (same with Sidney P's accounts x3) Just be safe out there. Thanks for your service btw. Son's active Navy right now!

Be safe as well. I spoke to a couple of active duty Chiefs at the grocery store the other day and they said the vaccine is not mandatory for military peersonnel. Please tell your son not to take it. Thank you for your service as well, Patriot. When he serves, you serve too. 👊🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread