Only people mentioned by @KBKRAKEN in this post can reply

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

In response True Patriot to his Publication

Thank you General. May God prevail!

WWG1WGA#Q17#Trump#JFKJR#👽♾💎Faith In The Plan. Save Our Children. The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What’s Coming

😰🙏🙏

It amazes me how many people fall for simple tricks. those children are not locked up the person took it as a joke

SECOND the general would be COURT MARSHELLED if he was on some public forum talking about the united states. People are you really this gullible?

Having a hard time believing this one.

🙏🙏I pray that General M and Lin Wood are putting this out there just to wake the people and [they] will NEVER be able to go back to this.🙏🙏

Retired truck driver, wife, mother, grandmother. Grateful to be in the USA at this time in history. Sept 17, 1993 sobriety date.

My Heart is breaking!

Wow. Glad he's speaking out.

just mskes me so sick

I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP.I LOVE ALL OUR MILITARY PEOPLE.💕💕 🇺🇸I LOVE WILD DOGS.🐾LOVE ALL ANIMALS. LOVE Anonup.Com💖JFK.JR 💖I LOVE Q.

THIS PICTURE WILL BRING YOU TO TEARS.😥😥😥😥😥😥😥

All evil needs to reign is for good people to remain silent. Proud American Patriot. Roll Tide Roll! Q - 1Q7 - JFK jr. Q+ - DJT

The three letter agencies are running the sickness. Ignoring it, not so much.

😭That was difficult.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

there are some now saying we are screwed or that something went seriously wrong (simon parkes said this - how the he!! does he have such information? lol)....I trust the plan. I trust the Boss.

Be the change you wish to see in the world. Nothing can stop what is coming.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

none if it makes any sense. people are saying the military is in control and that Biden is in a fake oval office - but then the question is - if the military truly is in control then what are they waiting for? why have they done nothing? why is the National Guard allowing Biden to treat them like shit? then the question about Biden - why would he knowingly take part in a fake presidency charade? it makes no sense. we need to see action before the end of january. this shitshow has gone on long enough.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Exactly. So all the hard work out the window? Doubt it.

(1) Show this thread

It's been reported that there are no Gen's on Telegram. Be careful who you follow. As for the content, very horrific and tragically true.

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

In response Joyce Williams to her Publication

Sauce?

(1) Show this thread

NOOOOOO, GOD NO SAVEOURCHILDREN

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

PURE EVIL

😞

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

😡😡😡😡