Only people mentioned by @IrishAwake in this post can reply

In response Marie Nutz to her Publication

What is this????

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

REVENGE IS BEST SERVED COLD

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

like making stew

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Get all the innocent people out of the way and let it happen, DC is a disgrace to our ways of life, so many horrible, unthinkable things have happened there. Sometimes you just need to close it all down permanently.

Is that the reason foe the sandbags there today?
hmmm😁

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I say go for it - right away

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

Best argument I've heard for a mud flood.

In response Peaceful Power to her Publication

oh that's a good one, who needs Tartarian tech...lol

(1) Show this thread

For those who have been studying the "mud floods"/Tataria, this has me thinking. I love the idea of flooding the tunnels under the WH and even, turning it into war memorial museum of how the Nazis took over control of a Constitutional Republic. To make it liquify and disappear into the earth, ALSO erases the history of the brief moments in time it stood tall and proud as the Capital of a Constitutional Republic. Shouldn't we be concerned about any evidence of the history of the Constitutional Republic being wiped away, knowing how much history was wiped away related to Tartaria?

YES! YES! THAT is what I have been waiting for someone to say.

What if the "Guardians" took out the Three Gorges Dam but instead of the water flowing to the towns below, the water ran underground to the evil tunnels and DUMBS below and drowned them all?

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Now there's a thought!

(1) Show this thread