Sums it up right here. The only thing off in this video is the IF.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

If we listen to this It creates a moment of inspiration to keep fighting and dreaming for what we believe in.

THE BEST IS YET TO C[Q]ME👊🇺🇸🦅

Totally agreed.

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

Patriot native Texan I support free speech, 2 amendment, secure borders, military, law enforcement #45, and our Constitution

Voice sounds like Tony Hopkins

WWG1WGA

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

I love President Trump ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️If you were ever to see this sir, I thank God for you, and I send you a big, BIG hug. Thank you sir❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

love our Kahloonis.

A self taught artist, believe in a higher power, WWG1WGA, total Trump supporter, believe in love, light and peace for all.

💜Although I am an Australian, I love President Trump. He is a gentleman and one of the best leader of a country I have ever seen. I would gladly welcome him with open arms if he was my countries leader. So looking forward to the day he is put back in his rightful place. BEST PRESIDENT EVER.... WWG1WGA.🙏

In response Melissa Ryan to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of “Lady In Waiting For The Promises Of God”!

🙏🙏🙏❤️

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

USAF Vietnam Era BTPD Badge #23 Ret. Trump Supporter NCSWIC

We The People love our POTUS, Donald J. Trump, Sir.

Twit: Sweet Caroline. "Wondering" what I said to twerk Twit off. Love DJT & FLOTUS. 1949 model, still running. Love God, USA & MA

If he can ... we can ... hold on ...

WWG1WGA! PRAY! IT'S GOING TO BE BIBLICAL! SAVE THE CHILDREN ! PATRIOT, RETIRED, RESEARCHER, RED PILLER, LOVE MY PRESIDENT TRUMP!

Crying. I love God and I love my President Donald John Trump.
The 19th President of the United States FOR America.
Don't make us wait much longer.
Please.

Like the poem, President Trump is an inspiration.

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

Just Remember GhostEzra told you Matt Gaetz was a POS.

https://twitter.com/mtgreenee/status/1382096144000552963

I learned this poem word for word in high school. I thought it was perfect for Trump

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

Interesting. I wonder what you are watching for@GhostEzra? Your profile shows you active, but very few posts lately here, no comments or likes for many days. Is there someone or something we should also be watching on here?

In response Borescoped ... to his Publication

Well Dilley plays this alot at the end of The Dilley Show. you can carch it on Dlive, Twitch, youtube or FB. Lots of memes, crude but really funny.

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

Click on Ghost's FOLLOWED list. FOLLOW ALL.

They - Collectively - will blow your mind.

(2) Show this thread

God bless you and your family! You had a great 3 years inspite of the resitance! Pray for your Return 🙏🏼! whatever the plan is i hope your winning! gotta say its not looking good for you or us! 😭😭😭😭😭

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

DC FENCE IS COMING DOWN RIGHT NOW
TELEGRAM:
@richardcitizenjournalistopenchat

In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication

Watch the Water?

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

❤️👍🙏

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Each time I see this it brings a tear to my eye. God has blessed us with President Donald J Trump to lead us through this dark and dangerous time in our nation's history.

10 out of 10 people die... Do you still feel special?

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

❤️ love this
well chosen words, imagine the world we can create when these values are the examples we set for our children

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

This one needed reposting again.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

God Bless and Protect President Donald J Trump.

(1) Show this thread