#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Im so tired of trying to pretend everythings ok when NOTHING IS OK for me
literally NOTHING

I have NOTHING
I never know when Im going to have food money again.
Im in pain 24/7
My car broke down so now I dont have a car.
I sleep on a couch.
I need help bad

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Im crippled

the world is divided and fucked

I have an army to guide

so no

not looking for work but thanks

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Everything Im good at requires I not be crippled and have the intestinal fortitude to deal with masked morons soooooo

NOPE

not fucking putting myself thru that mental and physical torture for garbage money.

I never made enough to even pay ALL my bills anyways.

Lightworkers were not put here to slave away to the now dying beast system.

I am actually needed here by many who look to me for guidance all day and night, so until this is over, I am here to help people. Ill starve before I go out in the clown world again. And Im not giving up my time to slave wages ever again.

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²#GodWins #allforgodsglory #familyiseverything #savethechildrenworldwide Do not be fooled friends for the fallen are amongst the 144...

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

i totally would do that if my child was so little....i work the minimum we live very very cheap and do not have anything but God and the light we were blessed with. God Bless you