Anyone else have trouble with anonup yesterday? I had images and posts disappear in real time and security messages popping up for several hours yesterday.

Also, Qtah, POSTED on Telegram the other day: 09.04.21 20:19
[ ]
[ Album ]
Damn near every service [they] use to communicate through backchannels is down. 👀

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

I couldn't access the site yesterday afternoon until when I called it an evening. I saw the error message about the site's certificate having expired. Hmm. Anyway, I'm glad it wasn't an issue on my side. I wondered if it was a sign of imminent events. We shall see. I'm glad to be back with my patriotic community though. 🙂

OK, so it wasn't just me. Thanks for sharing!

Child of God, Artist & Crafter, mom, "Trump is MY President" and Patriot Streetfighter!

Yes, the screen popped up saying this site, due to losing certifcate, was a dangerous link. Hahahahahah, we must be directly over the tagert!!!!

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

I live in Washington state and I could not get on AnonUp all afternoon and evening yesterday. Pretty frustrating!