It's that time again - #KennedySunday

Here comes the Sun/Son...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQetemT1sWc

I would like to find one person that knows for sure and has seen and talked to John. Just one please thankQ

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quiver in this post can reply

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication

The night of his plane crash I heard his voice on a news
channel. They only played it once. I've been looking for it for
years and ppl on the net found it.
Listen to Petty Officer Todd Bergen. There is Gematria
in the message. I didn't know it then but I've had my
eyes opened by Prez Trump.

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

In response robin fineman to her Publication

Thank you Robin. So glad your awake, praise be to God. Have a blessed day Sis.

(1) Show this thread

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication

Robert Kennedy Jr JFKs cousin was asked a question during a video if JFK was alive. The person asked if JFK is still alive touch your nose. RFK purposefully touched his nose. Also Robert David Steele had supper with Juan O Savin and stated that yes JFK Jr is alive.

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication

ThankQ Jennifer yes I saw Robert touch his nose and Juan say that. But was just curious if any one on here knows for sure. I will just keep being patient and wait and see. Thank you for your come back have a blessed day Sis

(1) Show this thread