Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Beautiful production of my favorite song of theirs. They sure were a gorgeous band! And I'm so looking forward to seeing that SON!

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

I love when you post Kennedy Sunday, Kim. I appreciate you. 💞

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

Two Suns/Sons 🧐👇

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

One of my all time fav. songs AND album! 👍

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Here comes the ☀️SON☀️...
🙏✝️🙏✝️🙏
#KennedySunday

Love this picture of young JFK❗️

Kim's sunday picture day! :)

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

In response Anon H@redpilledRN to his Publication

VK's hairline?

In response Anon H@redpilledRN to his Publication

always... there's a ball of light
below his hands in the reflection
as if he let it slip :D

(2) Show this thread

🙂👇👋

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

I would like to find one person that knows for sure and has seen and talked to John. Just one please thankQ

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication

Robert Kennedy Jr JFKs cousin was asked a question during a video if JFK was alive. The person asked if JFK is still alive touch your nose. RFK purposefully touched his nose. Also Robert David Steele had supper with Juan O Savin and stated that yes JFK Jr is alive.

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication

The night of his plane crash I heard his voice on a news
channel. They only played it once. I've been looking for it for
years and ppl on the net found it.
Listen to Petty Officer Todd Bergen. There is Gematria
in the message. I didn't know it then but I've had my
eyes opened by Prez Trump.

(2) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Why do I think He’ll remain undercover until July? 🤔

Die hard Trump supporter MAGA no patience for liberals WWG1WGA pure blood TRUMP WON

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

why ??

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Are you back on twit yet? :)

(2) Show this thread

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

... it's been a long cold lonely winter...
but the BEST IS YET TO COME❤️

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Thanks Kim! Was singing and humming this yesterday A.LOT. Had everyone in house humming it by end of day😀
#wwg1wga

🥰🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Lightworker...We are all one. #save children stop evil 🍿😉Digital soldiers & lightworkers are changing the world.

sonshine would be for me 😂❤️