Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸We have just witnessed the greatest theft in the history of Not only our country but the Globe...the truth will prevail 🇺🇸🙏

l hope your right..too soon i think..love to see all the rats go way permanently🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸😊😊😊🙏🙏🙏

Digital Soldier . Love Our Country And Trump with all my Heart. The News is Fake, The War is Real, but The Best is Yet To Come. NCSWIC

Just waiting on that EBS:)

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

The 29th will be the day the rest of the Maxwell Docket gets released.

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

1-28-21 is also a Full Moon...The Wolf Moon. Interesting things happen during a full moon. Especially where the Illuminati are concnered.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamiecartereurope/2021/01/25/north-america-will-get-a-perfect-view-of-the-full-wolf-moon-how-when-and-where-you-can-see-it/?sh=641a98025b97

i approve this message ...the only thing we need to know is the end of what? we have so many moviers running simultaneously ...
great dig anon

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response JFK JFK to his Publication

1+2+8=11
2+1+8=11
11:11

Juanuary 28,2021

The sign of the Divine
Genghis Khan invasion of China
Alibaba's 11/11 Single's Day
The start of the Great War
The hour of my birth
The Great Awakening begins

(1) Show this thread

Intercessor-Wife-Mom. Thank you for your service Anons!

🤪Is this the Flynnal countdown? Feeling silly at the moment. Don't mind me.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

These all seem to tie in quite nicely but I tru not to tie myself to actual dates anymore. It's too deflating when they don't come to fruition as we hope. I'm just trying to hang on til God decides the actual timing. I do so hope it's soon.

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

🔥🔥🔥👇👇👇

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

nice, I've just been going by Flynn tweet - this gives a much better confidence level-

I like to clown around when the trolls around. Too bad the trolls can't find me here in MAGA Country! Together we win!

I think the next five days are going to be full on lit and the normies are going to lose thier ever living minds! They are already complaining about Chiden's actions or lack there of. KEK