I love to crochet with yarn! 😊 GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! πŸ™β€οΈ

Father, God I come to you in prayer. I feel there has been another shift. Father, God I pray for all the military that are rescuing your innocent precious angels. Father, God I ask you to place your armour on them & protect them, body, mind & soul. I pray you place your waring Angels around them as they fight against these evil entities. Father , God I ask you place your Holy Spirit within them so they may fight with your Light in the darkness of evil. Father, God I pray the children are released , freed & taken care of. Father, God I pray you place your white light of protection around all the children, the military & all the patriots , white hats who are finding, rescuing & treating the children. Father, God I pray you strike down the evil ones & send them back to the firey pit of hell where they belong. I pray you bring comfort & peace to the children worldwide that will be safe & sound & unharmed.
In Jesus's name I pray,
AmenπŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈ
@esther

I am Sylvia Diane πŸ”₯1221πŸ”₯ GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication

In the Mighty Name of Jesus

God Bless youπŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ€—
Love you Sis.❀️😘❀️
I can't sleep 😴

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @H_Yarnlover67 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marilyn Hansen, click on at the bottom under it