Father, God I come to you in prayer. I feel there has been another shift. Father, God I pray for all the military that are rescuing your innocent precious angels. Father, God I ask you to place your armour on them & protect them, body, mind & soul. I pray you place your waring Angels around them as they fight against these evil entities. Father , God I ask you place your Holy Spirit within them so they may fight with your Light in the darkness of evil. Father, God I pray the children are released , freed & taken care of. Father, God I pray you place your white light of protection around all the children, the military & all the patriots , white hats who are finding, rescuing & treating the children. Father, God I pray you strike down the evil ones & send them back to the firey pit of hell where they belong. I pray you bring comfort & peace to the children worldwide that will be safe & sound & unharmed.
In Jesus's name I pray,
AmenπŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈ
@esther

Only people mentioned by @H_Yarnlover67 in this post can reply

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication

In Jesus' name!

I love to crochet with yarn! 😊 GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! πŸ™β€οΈ

In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication

God Bless you , Digital Soldier. Thank you. πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈ

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Amen & Amen

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

God Bless youπŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ€—

(1) Show this thread

I am Sylvia Diane πŸ”₯1221πŸ”₯ GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In the Mighty Name of Jesus

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

God Bless youπŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ€—
Love you Sis.❀️😘❀️
I can't sleep 😴

(1) Show this thread