Only people mentioned by @DianAandDennis in this post can reply

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

GOD bless them all :).
It's not often you see a heart and soul so beautiful. When you do, it's worth praising GOD. :) Sending love and wishes for a beautiful day.

Elegance, Grace and Beauty personified❤.
❤Diana

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

The true Q een of England. The people's Queen!

She is absolutely gorgeous and haa a gigantic heart! Watched her wedding and her funeral. I hope rumors are true and she is with us. we need more like her.

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

Believe✨💓🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

💞YOU are so LOVED...more than YOU realize at times. GOD Bless YOU and Your sweetheart and family. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Awww Thank you Ana
Much Love & Blessng to you Angel & your Family💞💓🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

🕊🕊🕊