"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Realized last night that March marked 2 years online with some of you.❤️ Am grateful we, old and new friends, have an online family here, since Twitter suspended us. Still hoping others find their way to AnonUp. Have supported DJT ever since he announced his run for POTUS. Was part of an FB group that I loved, & we cheered him on during the debates, when he won the nomination, & after he became our beloved President Trump. A friend red-pilled me 3 or 4 years ago. Everything started to make more sense. FB eventually banned me 3 times, so I created my Patriot Sam Twitter account. My top three people I still highly respect and follow are:@Godwins2021 ,@VincentKennedy , and George (not on AnonUp yet). Also:@GlynHowardFndIt2 ,@SaraJaneRocks ,@QuestionWhatIs ,@Yellow17 . You might like to follow them too. All great people! I may not be everyone's cup of tea, but to some maybe I'm their cup of hot apple cider. LOL! I love you all, everybody on AnonUp! God bless!#wwg1wga

Thanks Sam - I got them all.... Been follwoing SJ and VK for a long time WWg1WgA !!!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

😇❤️🙏You're very welcome!
#wwg1wga