Realized last night that March marked 2 years online with some of you.❤️ Am grateful we, old and new friends, have an online family here, since Twitter suspended us. Still hoping others find their way to AnonUp. Have supported DJT ever since he announced his run for POTUS. Was part of an FB group that I loved, & we cheered him on during the debates, when he won the nomination, & after he became our beloved President Trump. A friend red-pilled me 3 or 4 years ago. Everything started to make more sense. FB eventually banned me 3 times, so I created my Patriot Sam Twitter account. My top three people I still highly respect and follow are:@Godwins2021 ,@VincentKennedy , and George (not on AnonUp yet). Also:@GlynHowardFndIt2 ,@SaraJaneRocks ,@QuestionWhatIs ,@Yellow17 . You might like to follow them too. All great people! I may not be everyone's cup of tea, but to some maybe I'm their cup of hot apple cider. LOL! I love you all, everybody on AnonUp! God bless!#wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

US Army Honor Guard Veteran🇺🇸 Q🐸 Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist ☄️ Messianic Judaism ✡️ Yeshua HaMashiach

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Patriot Sam thank you so much 🙏 I really enjoy your friendship 🤗🙏❤️
😎👍👍

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Glyn Howard to his Publication

😇❤️🙏 Back at ya!!

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Thanks Sam - I got them all.... Been follwoing SJ and VK for a long time WWg1WgA !!!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

😇❤️🙏You're very welcome!
#wwg1wga

(1) Show this thread

This Patriot loves God, Country, Family. #FamilyIsEverything

Thanks Sam! This made my heart so happy! I am so blessed to serve with other Patriots like you! wwg1wga

In response Patriot 1776 to her Publication

😇❤️🙏 You're welcome!
#wwg1wga

(1) Show this thread

Read. Learn. Write. Love. Truth. Christian.

Thanks, Sam This means a lot for me. Keep on going, I'm following, wherever you go. WWG1WGA

In response yellow17 1122 to his Publication

You're welcome! Your creative posts are great, Yellow 17!!🙏❤️😇👊 WWG1WGA!

(1) Show this thread

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

You R the one to follow.
Your outlook on things and your perspective R different than mine & I so much appreciate that! 😍

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

You R the one to follow.
Your outlook on things and your perspective R different than mine & I so much appreciate that! 😍

You R the one to follow.

In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication

You are so sweet, thank you, SK! But that's why we all need each other! We all have different perspectives and different things to share! We can all learn from each other. It would be boring if we were all the same. Hahah! 😇❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

Love America 🇺🇸, wife, mother, loyal, good friend, Love ❤️My Patriot friends, 👀wide awake! John 3:16

thanks, you Rock! i am not as good as all of you to deep dive into things, however, you can count on me to be a great pray warrior. i have followed President Trump since he 1st came down that elevator and was red pilled in Oct of 2017. keep the faith! God has got the whole wide world in His hands! ♥️

❤️🙏Amen!😇 Yes, He does! And YOU rock!! 😎Being a prayer warrior is a high calling and honor! Blessings to you! ✝️❤️

(1) Show this thread