Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Faith in God πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

its really interesting what happened after the 'tap'.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

thx for all you're recent tweets! i felt connected even though I couldnt use any features nor see new tweets. I could only search people.

Mama to 3 girls who are my greatest joys in life!!! #cheermom #dancemomx2 #hookem🀘🏻 Isaiah 61:10 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¨πŸ‡±πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¨πŸ‡±

In response Heather Graham to his Publication

same! all I could do was search.

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...πŸΏπŸΏπŸΏβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

flatlining ?!

Look at that flat red [evil] line!

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

I've watched Schumann for some months now.
That red line really is an aberration. 🧐

(1) Show this thread

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.

Yes! Thank you so much Kim! I have missed this since getting kicked off Twitter!

Positive Vibes create the Universe βœŒπŸ€™πŸ˜Ž Love is the only way😍😍 Love my Father above and Our Lord Christ πŸ™ #Maga #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Thank you for postingπŸ™
Looking goodπŸ‘

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

Strange Red Line Kim, Dont Often See It Flat For So Long

😲

The evil is barely fighting back