Firefox just gave me THREE Warning messages leading into anonup... wtf, we must be over the mark eh? Trying to shut down communications.

Only people mentioned by @drkHMRpally in this post can reply

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response Brad Smith to his Publication

Got the same message. Says the site is unsecured. No problem, I have a VPN and all my anti virus up to day. I think you're correct.

Something never felt right. Found Q through Joe M. in 2017. Read every Q post. Trusting the plan and living on faith that God wins.

Just and expired SSL certificate. It takes a little time to get a new (trusted) certificate and turn around time is dependent upon the issuer.

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

Safari on my iPhone too.....

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

They are also messing with my Norton VPN. Worked last week now it says error error.

Mother, Nana and proud believer in God and Country!

I just got 3 warnings from my condo at Myrtle Beach!

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Yes I would say so. We are almost ready based on Goggle and other web browsers responding the same way. More banks closing. Places in USA having different type of EBS, international folks have already had the test (not the real one) and theirs indicate that it is USA EBS. Watch the fake Nuclear issue believe it is going to be between Ukraine and Russia. No fears to be had but the unwoke will freak out and try to pull us in. Just be sure you have your meds, nonperishable food, water, a means to keep yourself clean (non-irritating baby/body wipes) in the event water is cut off, armour, plenty of booze, candy and chips because the good part of the movie will be happening.
All kidding aside I did see a post from one of Trumps areas that indicated once again martial law in order to real this shit in. So just be sure you have offered safe haven to those that are insecure and need someone around them, are short on supplies keep reminding them to bank it up with the "better safe than sorry.

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

Google deleting searches big time... of anything and everything

(1) Show this thread

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Its because our certificate of SSL needs renewing. Nothing sinister.@administrator

33 year old Father of three children. Working every day for my children to have a better future!

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Yet no posts, comments, anything from his account? Am i missing something?

(1) Show this thread

33 year old Father of three children. Working every day for my children to have a better future!

Going with the 11.4 Marker, what if they are trying to shut down our communication methods to avoid people talking about a major set of arrests or something to that extent

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Yep!

Justa guy from Louisiana. USAF 🇺🇸Veteran 88’-95’ “Hold the line”. Booted from Twitter during massive purge along with Trump on 1-8-21.

same here....