Queen makes Prince Phillip Royal Regent - RR

QD-1110 = RR problems = Posted on 4/9/18

Prince Phillip = Royal Regent RR = dies on 4/9/21

3 year Delta EXACTLY - what are the chances?

“In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation.”

- PP RR = age 99 years & 9 months

I am guilty of this. Spending countless hours studying posts... going deeper down the never ending hole. The endless secret meanings... trying to see through the veil... codes... symbolism... all to understand the plan of man.
I speak to Christians. Do you spend as much time studying the posts of man... as you do the Word of God? Do you know Gods plan? Have you studied Matthew 24?
WAKE UP. You can not serve 2 masters. Choose this day who you will serve... who you will trust.
In Q posts type in the word Savior. Who does Q advise is the Savior of humanity? He claims in one post WE are the Savior of humanity... in another post he claims the military is the Savior. What do we as bible believing Christians believe? Is not Jesus the Savior of humanity?
WAKE UP!

Only people mentioned by @ConcernvatiViews in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ConcernvatiViews , click on at the bottom under it